
After watching the movie "Fresh" I felt very aware of the changes I should make food whys. It showed me the foods I should be avoiding and what I should be eating. The purpose of this film was to show people what factory farms are putting in their food and how we as people can change it. The movie started off with a very harsh tone, showing the audience what actually happens to animals in factory farms so that they feel disgusted and hatred towards the farms. But later on in the movie we see a change in the tone, we see local farmers rising up to put a stop to this horrible farming tactic. The audience's reactions changes from hatred to relief, the movie tells them that you can make the change to healthier grown foods if you're willing to. The part that really stood out to me was seeing the poor animals get treated so terribly at the beginning of the film. I'm an animal lover and to see what was happening to them while they are in those farms just really shocked me. This film really made me want to rethink my eating habits and to start picking the healthiest option instead. The film also gave me the idea to start visiting local farms more and start shopping at the farmer's markets for locally grown foods. I think this movie is a great one to watch if you really want to know what goes into the foods you eat, and what's the better option. This film does matter in our society because most Americans don't care what's going into their foods as long as it's cheap and convenient for them. This topic needed to be introduced to the people because it's better to know before it's too late. That being said, we as people need to care and we need to make the change for the better.
I totally understand where you're coming from with this film. It too also broke my heart to see how terrible those animals were treated. While reading your post, I also want to change my eating habits for the better and hopefully start going to local farms to support them.
ReplyDelete