Entry #10 Thank You
While the course is wrapping up, so is this blog. I had so much fun expressing myself on here and talking about the things that were on my mind. Every day coming up with new ideas to share really made this blog fun for me and it really helped my writing. At first, when my professor told me I'll be writing a blog I was extremely nervous and felt that I couldn't possibly do it. But as weeks went by and I took my time expressing myself on here, blogging was actually very easy. It was so fun that I might even come back on here in the near future. I want to thank my audience for taking the time to read my blogs and comment nice things on them. It really pushed me to keep going and to keep trying to entertain you guys. Hopefully, you all enjoyed reading the things I had to share on here.
Goodbye for now!
-Brian

I agree with you, I actually had fun writing my blogs too. At first I didn't want to do it and was very nervous about putting something out there for other people to read. But it actually helped me express myself and the comments that people put gave me more confidence. I will actually kind of miss it.
ReplyDeleteFairly good job with your four new entries, Brian. Keep digging into analysis and significance; you're a bit brief.
ReplyDelete