Entry #4 The perfect Autumn
As the seasons change we all want to light our favorite candle and bundle up with comfy blankets. Autumn to me is a time where I can go all out and decorate my house with all things festive. Whether its pumpkins, wreaths, and a comfy throw blanket; here are some ideas and tips for the coziest months to come!
Candles: A festive fall scented candle is always a great way to get into the autumn spirit. Personally, candles are my favorite things to buy during the seasons, because it adds a great touch in every room. You can find great scented candles at your nearest Bath and Body Works and or Yankee Candle stores. Scents like pumpkin, apple, clove, and cinnamon are the best scents to gravitate to from September through November. Bath and Body Works has a great array of fall scented candles like Pumpkin Apple, Flannel, and my personal favorite Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Though these candles are kind of pricey, the experience is extremely worth it!
Halloween Movies: Lastly, to get into the autumn spirit I usually like to bundle up in a blanket and pop in a Halloween movie. It's always a great way to end a hard day of work, and just get into the Haloween joy! Some movies I'd recommend for you to watch during October are Scream, Halloween, Hocus Pocus, and The Addams Family. These movies never fail to get me in the Haloween spirit, it's a tradition of mine.
Decor: Decorations are a fun way to spice up your living space, I personally like to decorate with pumpkins and even twinkly fairy lights. Autumnal decorations can be found in almost every home goods store like Target, Ross, Pier One Imports, Tj Max, and even Hobby Lobby. You can find great festive items at these retailers at an affordable price. If you are an autumn lover like me, I also recommend cozy festive bedding. I know this sounds a bit over the top, but trust me once you make the change, you'll never want to go back.
Candles: A festive fall scented candle is always a great way to get into the autumn spirit. Personally, candles are my favorite things to buy during the seasons, because it adds a great touch in every room. You can find great scented candles at your nearest Bath and Body Works and or Yankee Candle stores. Scents like pumpkin, apple, clove, and cinnamon are the best scents to gravitate to from September through November. Bath and Body Works has a great array of fall scented candles like Pumpkin Apple, Flannel, and my personal favorite Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Though these candles are kind of pricey, the experience is extremely worth it!
Clothing: While the seasons are changing, so should your wardrobe. Clothing like knitted sweaters, hoodies, fuzzy socks, and comfortable jeans can keep you warm and cozy during the Fall season. Stores like H&M and Forever 21 have great clothes through November at a reasonable price, so you should visit them and have a look for yourself!
Halloween Movies: Lastly, to get into the autumn spirit I usually like to bundle up in a blanket and pop in a Halloween movie. It's always a great way to end a hard day of work, and just get into the Haloween joy! Some movies I'd recommend for you to watch during October are Scream, Halloween, Hocus Pocus, and The Addams Family. These movies never fail to get me in the Haloween spirit, it's a tradition of mine.
So here were my tips and inspiration for the perfect Autumn experience. If you are interested in visiting the websites that were mentioned, click on these links Bath and Body Works, Yankee Candle, Hobby Lobby, and H&M.



What a way to enjoy seasons, dang. This all seems so comfy, I'd try it if I could be bothered to even clean my room more than once a week. If I did I'd start with candles, I love fall scents/spices. Organization of this blog and the posts looks professional too, wow.
ReplyDeleteI've expressed MANY times to my friends that once I get my own place, EVERY time is going to be Autumn in my world. 110°F heat? Pfft, I can't hear you over the sound of the blood rushing in my ears as I overheat myself under my fall blanket and clutch my pumpkin pie.
ReplyDelete