
Waking up this morning I was very hungry, I knew this because my stomach has been growling loudly ever since. I went downstairs to prepare something to eat so this intense growling could stop. I thought to myself "what are you in the mood for?" and at that moment I was graving garlic bread. I opened the freezer and pulled out a box of frozen garlic knots that I had bought from Safeway. My stomach growled even louder just thinking about how delicious this meal was going to be. I quickly popped it in the oven with a timer of 25 minutes and I sat in my kitchen waiting. The 25 minutes had passed and the oven dinged very loudly, I rushed quickly to open the oven. The beautiful smell of garlic filled the entire kitchen and I wasted no time to start eating. After I finished my delicious meal I sat my plate down in the sink and went up to my room. My friends and I were about to go out together and I started to get myself ready. While doing that I realized how badly the garlic bread made my breath stink and that I needed to do something quickly before my friends arrived.

I went into my backpack and rummaged through the cluttered mess looking for a red aluminum tin. I finally found what I was looking for and I quickly opened the cold rusty container to find that there was only one left. I picked up the small powdery piece that was in the container and I gently placed it on top of my tongue. I immediately felt the icy sensation that was melting inside of my mouth. I then crunched it into a million pieces in my mouth to quickly enhance the strong flavor. The cooling sensation was extremely overpowering towards the gross garlic stench that accumulating in my mouth. About two seconds later the powdery pellot dissolved leaving my breath extra cool and fresh. Now my worries about my friends smelling what I ate today was no more.
Comments
Post a Comment